- Faith is a GUARANTEE and a PROOF
- Faith is the reflection or image of a reality
- Faith is a product of knowledge or knowing God
- Faith is an ACTION.
- Faith is believing you receive something before you perceive (receive) it.
- Faith is a WAY of LIFE.
Romans 1:17 - For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
Galatians 3:11 - But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Hebrews 11:6 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
- Faith is speaking what you believe.
Romans 4:17 - (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
- Faith is a FIGHT.
Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
- Faith is a response to God's Grace or accesses God's Grace..
Romans 5:2 - By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
- Faith is a LAW or spiritual force that manifests the power of God.
- Faith needs HOPE and PATIENCE.
Hebrews 10:35,36 - 35. Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. 36.For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.